See what’s new before you renew your PT for 2020
New technologies, new testing requirements, and emerging diseases all contribute to the rapid evolution of the clinical laboratory environment. The CAP continues to develop our comprehensive range of proficiency testing (PT) to help you maintain the highest degree of accuracy in your laboratory and deliver better, more effective patient care.
- Keep pace with microbiology testing with new molecular programs for Mycoplasma genitalium (MGEN) and lower respiratory pneumonia panel (IDPN)
- Simplify semiannual instrument comparability studies with the new Quality Cross Check—Cardiac Markers (CRTQ) and Quality Cross Check—Transfusion Medicine (JATQ) programs.
- Offer your staff up to 100 CE credits with CAP PT.
- Purchase your PT and manage your account online—you can review, modify, and submit your prepopulated quote.
View all our new programs and decide which ones are right for you.
New PT Programs for 2019/2020
- Open all
- Close all
- HER2 gene amplification by FISH, interpretation only (CYHI)
- Evaluate your laboratory’s tissue and stain preparation with these new HistoQIP programs for:
- Assess analytic and interpretive steps of IHC testing for the biomarkers:
- Basic microbiology testing in one combined program (RMC)
- Molecular testing for Herpes simplex virus and Varicella-zoster virus, 5 challenges (ID5)
- Molecular testing with a lower respiratory pneumonia panel, 5 challenges (IDPN)
- Molecular testing for Mycoplasma genitalium (MGEN)
- Molecular testing utilizing gastrointestinal panel, 5 challenges (GIP5)
- Molecular testing for carbapenem-resistant organisms (CRO)
- Molecular testing for vaginitis/vaginosis panel (MVP)
New Quality Improvement Programs for 2019/2020
- Open all
- Close all
Aid quality improvement efforts in your laboratory with these new Q-PROBESTM:
New Competency Assessment Program courses for 2020
You may know that your team follows all CLIA regulations to the letter. But at your inspection, if it’s not documented, it’s considered a deficiency. We can help you align your CLIA competency assessment plan with the quality assurance processes you already perform regularly. See the new courses for 2020.