Providing Surveys and education regarding the state-of-the-art immunohistochemistry methods for diagnosis and prediction.
Resources and educational material related to immunohistochemistry.
Access other CAP committee topic centers and programs:
- Anatomic Pathology Education Programs
- HER2 Testing Guidelines and Resources
- ER/PgR Guideline and Resources
CAP Press Publications
The following publications are available for purchase through our CAP Press Publications site:
- Quality Management in Anatomic Pathology: Promoting Patient Safety Through Systems Improvement and Error Reduction
- Quality Management In Clinical Laboratories: Promoting Patient Safety Through Risk Reduction And Continuous Improvement
Immunohistochemistry Journal Articles
Read the Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine series “Practical Applications of Immunohistochemistry”:
- Best Practices in Diagnostic Immunohistochemistry: Workup of Cutaneous Lymphoid Lesions in the Diagnosis of Primary Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Practical Applications in Immunohistochemistry: Evaluation of Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma and Related Large B-Cell Lymphomas
Join the Immunohistochemistry Committee
Learn more about our committee activities and how to join the Immunohistochemistry Committee.